Information Center of the Hesse economy for occupation-related time abroad
The Hessian Ministry of Economics, Transportation, Urban and Regional Development has initiated the Information Center. It aims to increase the number of apprentices and young skilled workers going abroad to work and acquire more qualifications.
Our Information Center is providing various services for companies, apprentices and other institutions of vocational training, such as vocational training centers, vocational schools and professional guilds and associations:
- Individualized counseling regarding all topics and programs associated with professional experience abroad
- Information and advice about relevant support programs on national and European level
- Support during the search for companies and cooperation partners abroad and in Germany
- Assistance during the planning, organization, and realization of mobility projects and internships abroad and the corresponding preparatory measures.
Setting up international networks of cooperation is one of our main objectives. The Information Center is available to discuss specific needs in greater detail to help and find the best solution for you and your business.
- Would you like to initiate an exchange program with a vocational training institute in Germany?
- Are you looking for contacts in the field of initial vocational training?
- Do you need more information about our Information Center?
- Would you like to become acquainted with the German vocational training system?
Please contact us!